TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The website www.polandbedandbreakfast.com (hereafter referred to as “the website”), its related domains polandbedandbreakfast.com and polandbedandbreakfast.pl, and any mobile application for the website, are owned and operated by crossbrook group s.r.o., Plynárenská 3/A, 82109, Bratislava, Slovak Republic (hereafter referred to as “crossbrook group”).
- The website is protected by copyright. All rights, including all intellectual property rights and information, brand names and logos are property of crossbrook group. Any use of the website or reproduction of any materials, unless stated otherwise, is strictly prohibited and not permitted by law.
- The website use is intended solely for persons who are 18 or older. By using or accessing the website, the user declares to know and to accept the following Terms and Conditions without reserve or exception. If you do not fully agree to these Terms and Conditions, you are not authorized to access or otherwise use the website.
- The website may be used by individual Owners and/or Managers who can form legally binding contracts and register themselves under applicable law. If you are registering as a business entity, you represent that you have the authority to bind the entity under applicable law. Each Owner and/or Manager represents and covenants that all information submitted during such registration within the website shall be true and correct.
- The website is an online platform or marketplace with related technology which allows Owners and/or Managers to advertise one or more accommodation facilities (i.e. Bed and Breakfasts, Self Catering accommodations, Guesthouses, Pensions, Boutique Hotels, etc..) to reach potential Guests, to communicate with each other and to enter into private agreements.
- crossbrook group cannot guarantee the full accuracy or completeness of the contents of the information placed on the website by the Owners or Managers of the accommodations and it is not liable for false, fraudulent, or misleading contents of this information. In that case crossbrook group reserves the right to immediately remove from the website such contents without any refunds. The Owners or Managers are solely and fully responsible, also with regard to the rights of third parties, for the contents of this information placed on the website, including the quality, safety or legality of the advertised accommodations, the truth or accuracy of the listings (including the content thereof, availability and price up to date, etc.). Instead, the Guests are solely and fully responsible for verifying and ascertain the accuracy of such information. crossbrook group cannot be also responsible for the condition of the accommodations listed within the website or the compliance with laws, rules or regulations that may be applicable in whatsoever jurisdiction.
- The website may contain links to other Internet websites, resources, and sponsors of the website itself. Links to and from the website to other third party websites, maintained by third parties, do not constitute an endorsement in regards of any third parties, the third party sites or the contents thereof. crossbrook group shall not be responsible in any way for such third party websites or resources and for the use of such websites and resources.
- The website offers the possibility to link listings to Google Maps. In order to do so, the Owners or the Managers must confirm that the address indicated for the relevant listings is true and correct and accept that Google Maps is provided under Google’s Terms and Conditions. crossbrook group will not be responsible for the functioning, accuracy or otherwise related to Google Maps.
- crossbrook group reserves the right to apply various algorithms or use any other methods to optimize search results for its marketplace. crossbrook group may from time to time create new pages and contents, or otherwise change, reorganize, rearrange the layout and the appearance of the website. In particular the location or geographic descriptions associated with any listing and search results criteria can be modified without prior notice and without any refunds. However, crossbrook group does not assume any responsibility to verify property listing contents or the accuracy of the location. Owners or Managers are solely responsible for ensuring the accuracy of listing contents and location or geographic descriptions and agree to promptly correct inaccuracy.
- crossbrook group shall not be liable for any damages to user’s electronic devices resulting from the use of the website. In addition, and notwithstanding the fact that crossbrook group makes any possible effort to ensure that the website is working on a continuative basis and with no suspensions, it will be also not liable, for whatsoever reason, if the website should be unavailable at any time or for any period. Therefore, access to the website, or to any part of the website itself, including features, database, software or contents, may be suspended temporarily or permanently without prior notice and without any refunds. May be also imposed limits on certain features or services or restricted access to any part of the website without notice or liability. Moreover, crossbrook group reserves the right to refuse a user or other party the access to the website at any given time and without stating reasons and furthermore reserves the right to take technical measures to enforce this. crossbrook group shall not be liable for any damages resulting from this enforcement.
- As mentioned above, the website only provides a venue for interaction between users, and therefore crossbrook group it is not, and does not ever become, contracting party of any contractual relationship signed between the Owners or Managers and the Guests, and does not ever mediate in the event of any dispute arising between them. In fact, any agreement between users will be made or accepted at their own risk. crossbrook group does not have any control over the conduct of Owners or Managers and Guests, and does not respond, to the maximum extent permitted by law, for the contractual obligations of the Owners and Managers and their possible defaults against the Guests and vice versa. crossbrook group does not assume any responsibility for the suitability of the accommodations and their compliance with laws, rules and regulations, including taxes.
- By accepting these Terms and Conditions and by posting a listing on the website, is granted to crossbrook group an unrestricted, non exclusive, royalty free and fully paid up license to use, in whole or in part, or otherwise exploit the descriptions, the photographs and any other content with the purpose of the promotion of the website.
- By accepting these Terms and Conditions, users also agree to release, defend, indemnify, and hold crossbrook group and its affiliates and subsidiaries, and their officers, directors, employees and agents, harmless from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, injuries, losses, and expenses, including, without limitation, legal and accounting fees, arising out of, or in any way connected, with the access or use of the website or its applications, services or contents.
- Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between crossbrook group and users with respect to the matters set forth herein and supersede any prior agreement, if any, with respect to the use of the website. If any part of these Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid or unenforceable by any court of competent jurisdiction, the other provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall remain in full force and effect.
- crossbrook group reserves the right to amend or change these website Terms and Conditions unilaterally and without prior notice.
- Pursuant to the provisions of Act no. 122/2013 on Personal Data Protection and subsequent amendments, crossbrook group, based in Bratislava, Slovak Republic, informs that personal data will be processed for purposes connected or instrumental to its activity.
- For any disputes against crossbrook group, are competent Slovak Courts and the applicable is law of Slovak Republic.
- The above Terms and Conditions are a translation of the original Slovak version. For legal purpose the text in Slovak language shall be the prevailing text.
Last Updated: February the 10th, 2019